How to link your Ethereum (ETH) and Tron (TRX) accounts
When you are logged in, this feature is to link between your Ethereum and Tron accounts in order to form a single affiliate link that you can share with your prospects. The prospect will have the option to choose which of the two blockchains they want to create an account on upon registration.
It is just for ease of access to both smart contracts. However, if you don’t connect both of your accounts ahead of time, your prospects on the registration page for either Tron or Ethereum will end up joining under a different ID.
- Log in to both of your dashboards at the same time 👉🏼 Be sure to click the Automatic login or Authorization button 👉🏼 Do NOT log in using viewing mode, or you will not be able to see the connect button!
- Ethereum: https://lk.forsage.io/auth/
- Tron: https://trx.forsage.io/auth/
- Find and click Connect with Ethereum or Connect with Tron.
- Select Get the key (first button).
- ️ Click Copy to copy the alphanumeric characters provided.
- On your other dashboard, find and click Connect with Ethereum or Connect with Tron.
- Select I have a key (second button).
- Paste the key in the box and click Activate key.
- Done, your accounts are now successfully linked.
After following the process above, you will be able to see these two icons in the picture below by going to Office ➡️ Partners on your dashboard.
If you just want to give a separate, direct link for your prospects to instantly sign up on Ethereum or Tron, see the format of the link below:
- Ethereum: https://lk.forsage.io/auth/i/ [Your Unique Link Identifier Here]
- Tron: https://trx.forsage.io/auth/t/ [Your Unique Link Identifier Here]
To find your unique link identifier, look at your affiliate link and then paste the last 6 alphanumeric characters in the space “Your Unique Link Identifier Here” right after the slash symbol.