I forgot to backup my phrase, how do I do it?
In case of Token Pocket you need to remember your wallets password, then follow these steps.
- Open 'Me' section. (In bottom right corner of your wallet)
- Click 'Manage Wallets'. (Second option)
- Choose the specific wallet.
- Click on 'Export Private Key' or 'Export Mnemonic'.
- Enter your wallet's password and back it up safely.
In case of Trust Wallet, you need to have access to your wallet.
- Click on 'Settings'. (In bottom right corner of your wallet)
- Click on 'Wallets'.
- Click on the three dots.
- Then click on 'Show Recovery Phrase' option.
NOTE: Never share your 12 word seed phrase or private key under any circumstances. They cannot be used to solve any kind of technical errors so if anyone asks you for it in the name of being an admin or any other superior, DONOT believe that and report the person immediately.