How to install MetaMask wallet on IOS/Android for FORSAGE BUSD?
To sign up with FORSAGE from your iOS smartphone, you will need to install the MetaMask app. The wallet will belong only to you – your reward will be sent to it, and it will also be used for authorization on the website.
1. In App Store search: Follow the link or type "MetaMask",
In Play Market search: Follow the link or type "MetaMask",
and download the app.
and download the app.
2. After installation, open the app.
Click "Get started"
3. Create a new wallet "Create a wallet"
4. Create a secure password and duplicate it. Be sure to save your password.
Confirm your agreement with the conditions for creating a password.
Please note that a password cannot be recovered by MetaMask.
Click "Create password"
5. Secure your wallet.
6. Read the security rules.
7. Enter the password you created earlier.
8. Open the 12-word phrase "View". You will get the generated phrase.
ATTENTION!!! Be sure to save these 12 words after the registration!
The phrase is generated when you create a wallet once and forever, it can not be reset or changed. This is the only way to restore access to your wallet anywhere and anytime. Write it down on a piece of paper and keep it in a secure place.
If the phrase ends up in the hands of strangers, it could result in the loss of your funds. If you lose the phrase, your wallet will be impossible to restore.
Continue the registration "Continue"
9. Now, arrange the 12 words in the order listed above.
Confirm verification "Complete Backup"
10. Congratulations, you have created a wallet!
11.Then click"I Agree"
Your wallet is up and running!
How to add BSC network in Metamask
Please note: You need to create a BSC BNB Wallet in MetaMask to work with the FORSAGE BUSD platform.
1. Open your wallet and click on the three bars in the upper left corner
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "Networks"
4. Add a network "Add Network"
5. Fill in the data
Network Name: Smart Chain
RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
How to add BUSD token in Metamask
Next, you need to add the BUSD token.
1. Tap on "+ ADD TOKENS"
!! VERY IMPORTANT !!
DON'T USE FORM FOR SEARCHING AND ADDING BUSD TOKEN!
2. Choose "CUSTOM TOKEN"
You will see this form
3. Copy address of smart-contract BUSD token in Binance Smart Chain
Paste address in form like that 👇
4. Press to "ADD TOKEN" and you will see this 👇
How to see a public key or a wallet address
The public key, aka your wallet address, is a code consisting of a set of letters and symbols. You will need the address to receive funds in your wallet.
To make any transactions with BUSD stablecoin in Binance Smart Chain, you need to have a BNB coin on your balance to pay fees. The fees will be automatically deducted from your BNB balance. If your wallet does not have BNB cryptocurrency, the Binance Smart Chain blockchain will not be able to perform any of your BUSD transactions.
Please note: this address will be used for both BUSD and BNB. You don't need to create additional addresses for each coin.
1. Open your wallet.
The address is located under your wallet name in the area marked with a red rectangle. You can copy it by clicking on it.
2. If you click on the three bars in the upper left corner, you can also find convenient options for interacting with the address.
Click "Share my Public Address" to share the address.
Click "Add funds" to open an additional menu.
3. In the additional menu, you have the following options: copying, sharing the address, and requesting funds through link creation or QR code.
More information about BUSD FORSAGE on the BSC network:
→ FAQ: BUSD FORSAGE expansion on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
→ All about commissions in FORSAGE BUSD
→ How to prepare your wallet for the launch of FORSAGE BUSD on the BSC network
→ How to buy BUSD and BNB for registration in Forsage BUSD
→ Why BUSD and BNB on Binance smart chain (BSC) has same address format as Ethereum (ETH) network?
→ Difference between Binance Chain BNB (BEP-2 format) and Binance Smart Chain BNB (BEP-20 format)
→ List of common mistakes that may cause your assets loss
→ How to buy BNB and BUSD on Binance.com
→ How to add Binance Smart Chain wallet with BUSD token if you have separate Ethereum Wallet in app? (Trust Wallet)
→ How to buy BUSD from an online exchanger